The Recruiting Case of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Adoption
Revenue of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software companies grew by 63.1% in 2018 to $846 Million. According to Gartner, this made RPA the fastest-growing enterprise software market.
Robotic Process Automation has been gaining a lot of traction in recruiting. For recruiting firms who are looking to optimise their business operations, RPA software can help achieve efficient, accurate and unbiased recruiting processes.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Robotic process automation (RPA) utilises technology to replicate human actions for mundane and time-consuming tasks. It can easily collect data, trigger responses and even communicate with other systems. For platforms like Salesforce, RPA is integrated within the software and for other business systems, the RPA system can be easily added as an enhancement.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Recruiting
RPA technology can be utilised for recruiting to automate high-level repetitive tasks such as resume screening, candidate management, engagement, etc. This will give recruiters more time to establish a consultative relationship with clients. Here are a few tasks which can be automated using RPA software:
- Sending automated communication like replying to emails, sending messages to candidates and more
- Updating and organising candidate information in ATS
- Candidate sourcing and screening
- Automating recruitment marketing campaigns
- Interview Scheduling with real-time calendar visibility
- Video interviewing with automated emails containing links and instructions on how to complete the interview
- Generate emails soliciting feedback from candidates to monitor candidate experience at each stage
Automation can definitely help improve the candidate and client experience with recruiting companies, but not every component of the recruiting process should be automated. Recruiters need to remember that humans can make a real impact when it comes to engagement.
TargetRecruit offers automation tools, backed by its platform Salesforce, which can be used across various functions of a recruiting agency including back office, finance, sales and more.
Download our PDF on Automation from TargetRecruit