“Since our very first discussion with TargetRecruit, we found the process to be seamless. We feel we really found a partner that can work with us.”
Established in 1990, Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is an Irish company that sources talent across a wide variety of sectors, including Engineering, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Finance &Accounting, Information Technology, HR &Training, Supply Chain & Logistics for its client companies and places both permanent and fixed term temporary assignments. With six offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway (Headquarters), Sligo and Athlone, it is the only nationwide recruitment company in Ireland that is headquartered outside of Dublin.
- CMcN was struggling with their existing CRM provider which had been in place for almost 20 years. It lacked the functionality needed in order to track relevant information and it wasn’t possible to customise in order to meet those business requirements.
- Data had to be tracked in spreadsheets, outside of the core system of record. This effected visibility across the business of what was really going on and impacted the ability for accurate reporting and to scale further.
- CMcN was also experiencing substantial growth in its temporary recruitment, but didn’t have the systems in place to support the growth.
- They needed help – they wanted a solution which could provide everything they needed, from the sourcing & hiring of agency workers, to on-boarding, time sheets, processing, payroll and invoicing to clients.
- CMcN was supporting 30 clients who all had different rules and regulations regarding overtime, shift and pay rates which also needed to be accommodated.
- CMcN spent half a decade talking to, and evaluating, modern cloud-based solutions. There was not a single off-the-shelf recruitment CRM on the market that could meet the complex business requirements, nor were any of the other vendors able to offer a full solution.
As a partner, we worked hand-in-hand with CMcN to fully understand the challenges facing the business and to scope out the specific requirements to ensure the implementation was a success. Here’s a snapshot of the support and services we provided:
- Weekly progress calls were introduced to ensure everything stayed on track and maintain high support levels for the client, including setting up an issues log to keep track of everything.
- TargetRecruit already matched 90% of CMcN’s high level business requirements. Salesforce is most well known as a CRM provider, but it is also an open development platform. As a result, TargetRecruit is far more flexible and malleable than any other software, or platform, on the market today.
- Whilst the specific functionality requirements around the PO management capabilities were not yet there, TargetRecruit was able to build an entirely customised solution for CMcN which exactly matched the bespoke needs of their client’s individual requirements.
- In-depth training provided to all staff to ensure high adoption levels of the new systems. Training sessions were also recorded and supplied to the client to allow for ad hoc follow ups and refresher sessions if needed.