TargetRecruit Announces Fall ‘20 Product Release to Empower Recruitment Firms Worldwide
TargetRecruit’s most comprehensive release ever including new features that will help improve recruiter and middle office efficiency.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) JANUARY 15, 2021
TargetRecruit, a leading provider of enterprise software for recruiting firms built on Salesforce, today announced its Fall ’20 product release. This release will enhance TargetRecruit’s enterprise capabilities for recruiting firms worldwide and will help its customers maximise their investment in the solution.
“We have been delivering tangible customer value by solving some of their greatest business challenges. With our new release, we continue our vision of providing a unified Front and Middle Office solution built on a flexible platform.”, said Andy Wigderson, President, TargetRecruit.
New capabilities introduced in the Fall ’20 release include:
- Quick Review and Smart Review: Allows recruiters to see all the information on a candidate in one view from a search to quickly make a decision
- Hotbooks: Recruiters can track and action static lists of candidates and contacts
- Purchase Order Tracking Tool: Easily track time and expenses billed against purchase orders received
- Margin Calculator: Allows recruiters to determine complex burdens for real-time margins on their deals
- Worksite Management: Capture time on a candidate who is working on the same project in the same role but in multiple locations
- Integrations: Essium, Sense, Salesbolt, Indeed, and Vitay
- Other new functionalities: Holiday Management, Time Off Tracking, Setting Hours Thresholds on Timesheets, Logging Non-Payable Hours, Flags on Timesheet Comments, and more
TargetRecruit is a cloud-based enterprise Applicant Tracking Solution built on Salesforce. From front office to middle office, we have built a powerful and flexible ATS on the world’s #1 platform. For more details, visit https://www.targetrecruit.com
Access the press release here.